Posted: Jul. 25, 2017
Aki is a high-growth mobile advertising company based in San Francisco with offices in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles and Mexico City. Founded 2 years ago by the team that started Mobile Theory (sold to Opera for $50M) Aki's mission is to improve the delivery of mobile ads by enabling brands to target the right moments for delivering their ads. We work with 50+ top brands and the business has been skyrocketing due to an excellent product-market fit as well as our innovative products powered by solid technology.
The engineering team has been building a lot of components and is facing ever-increasing challenges: from having to process 10-15M daily events to have to run queries on 30B monthly records to generate reports in under 5 minutes. Plenty of areas to experiment, learn and grow. Our team is shaping the future of advertising by combining several new signals that weren't available before and quickly releasing new products that the market is loving.
What we’re looking for
- You have a very strong computer science background.
- You can move around like a fish in a water on a shell.
- Vim or Emacs? Keep reading.
- Strong JS knowledge.
- Good experience with Ruby, Python, Go AND/OR Bash.
- Nice to haves: any Machine Learning experience, experience in advertising, experience with AWS.
- You love getting things done fast.
- You love learning and testing new technologies.
- You are quick to get back to people either via Slack or email.
- You have really good communication skills.